18- Foot Multi-Purpose Portable Net System
with Built-In Scorekeeper!
The patented Oncourt Offcourt MultiNet, available after 2 years of testing, is the most durable and versatile portable net system in the world. Check out the following unique features:
- Multi-purpose – The only 18-foot net that works for 36-foot tennis court height and regulation Badminton height. Adjusts to 33 inches or 60 inches in the middle, respectively, every time!
- Telescoping poles – The vertical net poles raise and lower with a patented telescopic connector.
- Built-in Airzone – The only 18-foot net with a built-in training system. The bright yellow top band creates an Airzone up to 68 inches to help develop spin and arc.
- Built-in second net – Connect top band to fence or regular net to create a second net. Save money on extra nets or Caution Tape.
- Built-in scoring system – The only net with a patented built-in scorekeeper for drilling and competition. Easy for young children to use! Package comes with 2 sets of score markers (a total of 8 pieces) in the event some pieces are lost.
- Tube-protected bungee – The bungee-connected middle section is protected with a plastic tube to prevent fraying and breaking!
- Quick set up – The bases are designed with our patented “quick-hinge” design for super quick set-up combined with a 4-piece bungee connected middle section. No pieces to lose.
- Light-weight – MultiNet weighs 15 pounds (compare to the Wilson Bungee Net Systems at 13 pounds but without the MultiNet's features!
- Multi-section zippered bag – Three sections make storage easier and help eliminate tangled nets.
For badminton lovers, these badminton nets are perfect for home, school, and club use!