<span style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: 'Cambria,Bold'; color: #cc6600;">Product Features </span>
“ People purchasing cheaper machines often get bored throw them away soon. SmartPong, the greatest robot with the most functions, is your permanent machine.“
• 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
• Produce topspin, underspin or sidespin balls & alternate between spin types during a single programmed sequence
• Infrared Remote Control: no wires & no manual adjustments to the unit
• Newly designed, quieter & stronger ball motor (additional motor included)
• Built-in switch allows for use anywhere in the world (electrical specification: AC 88V to 240V)
• Backpack: multiple pockets will hold remote, power cord, and other accessories
• Quickly set-up and remove the unit from the table
• Free Ball Picker
2. Four Modes of Play
1. Manual Swing Mode [Beginner]: allows you to practice one programmed ball at two different locations on the table
2. Manual Fixed Mode [Intermediate]: allows you to individually program your own shot (ball speed, trajectory, type of spin, location & frequency) to a fixed point
3. Auto Mode [Advanced]: choose from nine preprogrammed factory patterns
4. Memory Cycle Mode [Expert]: allows you to individually program your own shots (ball speed, trajectory, type of spin, location & frequency) up to a nine ball sequence
?Wireless infrared remote control with LCD display ?Suitable for all skill levels
?Automatic ball recycling system for unlimited play ?Timer feature for 15-minute routines
?Built-in automatic electrical power switching for use anywhere in the world ?Electrical specification: AC 88V to 240V
?No heat after extended play
?Detailed User's Manual and Demo DVD.
?Patent awarded in Germany, USA, Japan, Taiwan, and China
Practice to your potential and experience exciting table tennis play solo with the first ever fully-automated electronic table tennis robot. Equipped with a wireless infrared LCD remote control, the SmartPong can deliver topspin, underspin, and sidespin balls to different table locations with four fully automatic play modes. Even better, the SmartPong recycles the balls--collecting and serving them--for continuous, unlimited play. With four modes
SmartPong allows you to:
1) choose between 9 pre-programmed patterns;
2)individually program your own ball speed, trajectory, type of spin, location, and frequency to a fixed point;
3) practice one programmed ball at two different locations on the table; or
4) individually program your own ball speed, trajectory, type of spin, location, and frequency in up to a nine ball sequence.
A timer feature allows you to practice your selected routine for up to 15 minutes.
The SmartPong comes complete with 100 balls, a detailed user manual, and an instructional DVD. A built-in switch with AC 88V to 240V allows for use anywhere in the world. Backed by a 2-year manufacturer defective warranty, the SmartPong is the ultimate table tennis companion.
Automatic Swivel Head
* Switch from topspin, sidespin, backspin seamlessly. * No need to manually rotate the head unit!
Infrared Remote Control with LCD display
* No tangled wires!
* Everything is controlled from your own fingers!
Automatic Recycling Unit
* Every ball returned is fed back into the system for unlimited play.
* Keep track of your accuracy; the more balls the machine feeds, the better your accuracy!
Instructional DVD: 24 "How To" Videos
• Over 90 minutes of instructional videos including: • Basic Grip & Ready Position
• How To Attack, Block & Push
• Proper Footwork
• Practice Demo Patterns
• Practice Auto Mode Patterns
• On screen instruction & slow motion
One frequently asked question about the SmartPong is "Can it really feed one ball with a certain spin/location on one shot and then a ball with a totally different spin/location on the next?" The answer is: YES. You can program up to 9 different shots to make one routine. When run, the robot will step through each programmed shot, and then repeat the sequence. The spin type, speed, and location, as well as ball feed rate can be set for each shot. However, you may be limited by the fact that spin and spin are proportional, though I haven't found that to be a liability at this time.
There are 9 pre-programmed routines in the robot. For some reason, they are not documented in the manual. And due to laziness, I have not taken the time to document them myself! These pre-programmed routines cannot be changed, but the ball feed rate can be changed. The 9 routines do vary placement and spin type and have varying degrees of difficulty.