We have upgraded the BN-60ff this year with our new Hot Zone string which offers power and performance for players looking for a balanced and responsive string. The coloured grommets and strings give the racket a fresh new look.
Manufactured from one piece of FF Graphite with our Thumb Print Top Cap for easier finger location and accuracy when short or flick serving. This Technology also allows the frame to return to shape 10% faster after a shuttle strike creating even more power for less effort. The inclusion of FF in the full graphite handle acts to reduce torque, 50% less than a conventional wooden handle.
- One piece FF Graphite Handle with Thumb Print
- 60g frame weight
- Fast Fibre Carbon Gel
- Karakal Hot Zone 68 Badminton Strings
- Isometric Head with Muscle System
- Hi-Flex Precision Shaft
- Constant Taper Frame
- High Strength Head-loop up to 30lbs
- Double Grommet added at Tee Joint
- Full Racket Cover
- Karakal PU Grip